Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What is this blog about?

It's spring, and it's time to move on with my life, but there are still many ties that I have to Mormonism, and still many questions that I have to answer. This blog will be a place for those questions, feelings, and hopefully it will be a positive influence as I take my first steps into a new life.

This is not an open forum, so if you're comment is not approved, that's the way it is. This site is a place for me to yell, to scream, and to make the occasional observation. Because I grew up in the church, went on a mission, attended BYU, and married in the temple, many of my posts will be about my experience within the Mormom reality. I hope as time goes by and I reflect more on this, I will be able to move on.

If you are offended by what you read here, that is not my concern. Close your browser window and move on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are you

7:55 PM  
Blogger Jason King said...

I'm doing just great, thanks for asking, q.

The Lakers play tonight, and I'm hoping they lose. If they don't, I'm not sure how I'll be.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jason King said...

Thanks for your comments, Narrator.

I plan on going into why I've chosen to distance myself from Mormonism in the next couple of posts. I'm not sure it's all that interesting (though at the time I almost wanted to kill myself because of the shift in understanding), but it has been quite the ride.

Life is much brighter now, and I'm taking on a whole new appreciation of Provo after BYU. Provo is a pretty great place, so I think I'll stick around for awhile.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home