Sunday, May 14, 2006

My bishop decided to drop by

My bishop came over a week or so ago. He was just called as bishop, and so he decided to visit some of the members in his ward. What's interesting is that he only lives a couple houses down from me, and I use to pass by him all the time.

He wasn't hostile or anything before, but this time he seemed pretty nice. I could tell he was a little nervous, but who wouldn't be. I invited him in and we mostly small talked during the visit. I have to give him credit, he seemed to be understandable and genuinely interested in me, which has been a rarity with my leaders since I've moved to Utah.

I know it's a tough job, and I didn't ask him to come over, but I thought he was a pleasant fellow from meeting him. I'd love to talk about some church stuff, but I don't know if he'll come back anytime soon. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home