Monday, November 06, 2006

Life keeps getting better

It's been a year since I've last stepped into an LDS church, and I couldn't be happier. I can't believe how much easier my life has been. There aren't any more conflicts in my life, nothing that has to change, and I can live day to day without any guilt, fear, or suffering from some imaginary reality.

Fuck the church.

Fuck those stupid bitches that think you should go sit in a chair for three hours and listen to someone that you don't know, that you've never met, that has no understanding of your circumstances and position in life, and have them tell you how you are not living correctly. What a fucking ridiculous system.

Since I've left BYU, and since I've stopped going to church, there are no more conflicts in my life, and I can't believe how easy life is. The biggest thing I have to worry about these days is where I'm going to eat lunch (and more often than not it's at Subway).

So, here's to my past life as a mormon, and here's to my so called education. You did nothing but fuck with my mind and brainwash me :-)